23 February, 2016
Brown Butter Nutella Stuffed Blondies
Brown Butter & Nutella together in a blondie= heaven on earth. I have this saying, now that I’ve become a Nutella addict and I honestly have no idea why it took me thing long to LOVE LOVE LOVE and be obsess with Nutella BUT this is my saying now. “NUTELLA IS HEAVEN, BISCOFF IS PARADISE” and this is true~OMG~ Nutella I really do adore you, anyway my brown butter nutella stuffed blondies are delicious, nutty from the brown butter and pure gold in your mouth so to speak here and whats even better with this blondie~chewy and delicious is that when you put the blondies in a bowl smash them a bit and heat them in the microwave for like 30 seconds and add a scoop of vanilla Ice cream~its Dessert NIRVANA~so make it~MAKE IT~if you love nutella you have to make this its the perfect marriage of both blondie and chocolate hazelnut goodness.
- 21/4 cup all purpose flour (bleach or unbleached)
- 1 Cup unsalted butter (12 Tablespoons)
- 1 Cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon Espresso powder
- 2 Eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 12 Tablespoons of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 inch square baking pan with foil and spray non stick spray or butter foil.Line a half sheet baking sheet with parchment paper, using a 1 tablespoon, spoon a heaping amount 1 tablespoon of nutella onto baking sheet, slight press down and round, place 12 tablespoons on to the sheet and place in freezer while making the batter. In medium bowl combine Flour, baking soda sat and espresso powder, Set aside. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook swirling the pan until butter is brown in color and smells nutty. transfer to medium bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes, add both sugars and mix to combined, add the eggs,egg yolk and vanilla extract and mix,add the flour mixture and mix just until combine, spread half of the batter in the pan evenly, take frozen nutella out of the freezer and on top of the batter pressing down a bit, spread the rest of the batter on top evenly, Bake for 23 minutes. transfer to a cooling rack and let it cool completely before cutting.