18 April, 2017
No Knead Artisan Bread
You know those beautiful crusty bread they have on display at specialty bakeries or cafes, well what if I tell you that you can make it at home, yes you can and it will turn out EVEN BETTER, that’s right better than store bought bread anywhere. Don’t be scared, its completely easy and the best part is, you will love this~it takes more or less than 5 minutes to make this bread, my artisan bread is what you need and what you should make if you want those beautiful Rustic bread, its delicious and easy and quite honestly might be a gate way for you to start making other kinds of bread in your kitchen because homemade bread just does not compare to breads at grocery stores because of all the preservatives and artificial flavors, my artisan bread requires few ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial flavors, just water, flour, yeast & salt and there you have, see that was easy right 5 ingredients and no knead, yes no knead necessary, just mix with your hands on a medium-large bowl and let it rise on a warm place for 8-overnight, the dough will rise and gasses will form pockets of air in the dough, when your ready to bake, preheat your oven to 450 and bake. So what are you waiting for, get to baking this bread.
- 3 Cups All Purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon instant yeast (any kind of highly active dry yeast would do)
- 1 1/2 Cups Lukewarm water (20 second on the microwave should do)
- In a Medium bowl whisk flour and yeast together, add water and salt and mix the dough by hand or with a wooden spoon till a shaggy dough is form(dough will be quite sticky) cover with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place for 8 to 24 hours.
- preheat oven to 450 degrees, place your dutch oven pan in the oven to preheat for 30 minutes, place a long parchment paper on your work surface, sprinkle parchment paper with flour, take your well risen dough out and with your flour hands, do not punch down on dough, gently lift your dough out of the pan, and shape it into a smooth ball and place on your flour parchment paper, sprinkle the top of dough with a lil bit of four and cover for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes take your dutch oven out of the oven lift your parchment paper and place in the dutch oven and bake for 30 minutes covered, then take the cover out and continue to bake for 10 to 15 more minutes till brown & crackling . take dutch oven out of the oven, lift your parchment paper out of the dutch oven and place bread to your cooling rack to cool for 5 minutes then enjoy.