Yes I am checking out my latest Coffee Cake creation, and it is gorgeous to look at, and also quite delicious. Lately there has been alot of great breakfast recipes I been cooking up and its been going on for quite a while now, I can’t help it, when I crave something, I wanna make it and I wanna have it now, that is just my personality, I was craving a coffee Cake so I made one. My Cinnamon Cream Cheese Coffee cake is beyond delicious, its like OUT THERE delicious, its moist, full of warm spices that will warm your body and soul, with a cream cheese filling I mean forget about it, coffee cake for breakfast I mean that word alone is worth celebrating in the morning right? You get to have an excuse to have a slice of cake for breakfast, ~MAN OHHH MAN~When you bake this beauty of a Coffee Cake your house will smell so homey and so inviting that you want to bottle the scent as an air freshener~I mean that’s how good this is that even the smell of it will drive your senses to a euphoric state of well-being. You want an excuse to have cake for breakfast, then make my Coffee cake. It is the end, THE LIVING END!!!
The crispy Streusel, the tender pillow of the cake, the warm spices of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger and allspice and to the nice sweet Cream Cheese filling in the middle, Mouth is watering, salivating. I know it. Make it~MAKE IT~MAKE IT~You know you want a slice~You know you do~
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1 Cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Packed brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Sour Cream
- 2 Cups of All purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoons of salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of Allspice
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2-1 cup of Sugar(depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Streusel Topping
- 1/4 Cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- Half a stick of unsalted butter, soften(4 tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoons of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350, butter and flour a 9 inch springform pan. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together till they are light and fluffy about 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, add the sour cream and continue to beat for a few minutes. In a bowl Sift the flour, baking powder and the spices together. On a low Speed slowly add the flour mixture to the egg just until combine. Spread half of the batter on the pan.
- Mix the Cream cheese and egg yolk together for a minute, then add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix till combine, Spread over the Coffee Cake mix, Spread the remaining half of the batter on top.
- Streusel topping
- Combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter together using a pastry cutter, your hands or two knifes till they resemble a crumble, spread over the top and bake for 50-55 minutes ( I bake mine for 56 Minutes) transfer to a cooking rack, let it cool for 15 minutes, then run a knife on the edges, remove the side, serve warm with cup of coffee.