Another easy recipe in my arsenal of dinner dishes is my Ground Chicken Stroganoff, good and delicious and requires a few recipes that you should have already in your kitchen. Full of Mushrooms and onions and a dallop of Cream Sour cream to plate the dish when its done. Everyone has to have an easy go to recipe right well, here is one of mine. You can yous Ground pork or ground beef or like me I use ground chicken, any meats you like. This recipe is versatile and easily adaptable, you can add spinach or baby potatoes. What ever floats our boat. Serve egg noodles, rice, or pasta. Dinner is Solved.
Ground Chicken ( Beef Or Pork) Stroganoff
- 1 Pound of Ground Chicken ( Beef or Pork your preference)
- 1 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 Small onion dice
- 8 oz Baby Bell mushrooms dice or quartered
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon of whole grain mustard
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 2 Teaspoon of Flour
- 1/4 Cup of sour cream plus extra fro dallops
- Heat a medium to large saute pan with 1 tablespoon of butter and vegetable oil, add ground meat and cook breaking up the pieces, once cook all the way add onion and then the mushrooms, continue to cook till the mushrooms become soft, add the beef stock and de-glaze the pan scraping the bottom for any bits, add the tomato paste and whole grain mustard and bring the boil on high heat till the sauce has reduce to about half. In a small bowl combine sour cream and 2 teaspoons of flour and mix till there is no more lumps, add the a bit of the stock to the sour cream and pour the sour cream over the chicken sauce mixture, continue to cook on low till the sauce has thicken. Serve with egg noodles, rice or pasta with a dollop of cream cheese on top.