Ok Ok Ok!!! I know that most of us just sometimes want cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and I know that most of us don’t really feel like making cinnamon rolls for breakfast because its~well lets face it~hard work and really~in the morning you don’t want to slave away in the kitchen for 3 hours or even overnight and still have the patience to wait for the second rise of cinnamon rolls you made the night before, most of us, including me while love baking and baking yeast breads like cinnamon rolls crave it often but I don’t really want to put an effort in what so ever to make them~one of those days you know. A while back I have found this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake from Averie Cooks and I have to thank her dearly for the Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake recipe, it is freaking heaven and super duper delicious and it is one of my favorite breakfast Coffee Cakes that I love to make for breakfast, so any ways I took her cinnamon roll coffee cake recipe and added what esle~PUMPKIN~and as the result
This Delicious and heavenly Tender and crunchy, filled with all the flavors of Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls but In a Coffee cake~and the best part is~its a coffee cake no yeast needed, no overnight preparation no rise, yes none of that~it takes 45-50 minutes to bake and your done~let it cool for a bit or dig in immediately with my maple cream cheese glaze and you are looking and eating a gooey delicious coffee cake that satisfies your hunger for a pumpkin cinnamon rolls but with out all the work, the kneading, and the rising.
Let the Halleluiah!!!!! Chorus Sing now~
~Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Maple Cream Cheese Glaze~
- 1 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter soften (4 tablespoon)
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 Cup sour cream or Greek yogurt ( I use Greek yogurt)
- 2/4 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (heaping)
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Stick unsalted butter melted
- 1 Firmly Packed brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Maple Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz Soften- Room temperature Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons real maple syrup ( plus more if desired)
- Milk (your desired thickness)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Butter and flour a 9 inch springform pan. In a bowl mix together, flour, spices, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat butter and sugar together till light and fluffy,2-3 minutes, add the sour cream, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil and vanilla extract and mix until combined, slowly add the flour mixture just until combined. Spread evenly in the flour pan.
- Melt butter in the microwave for a minute, mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, whisk in the melted butter, spread over evenly on the pumpkin batter. place pan on a foil line baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean, let cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes, once it pulls away from the sides, run a knife through the sides and remove the side of the pan. let cool or serve warm with Maple Cream cheese glaze.
- Maple Cream Cheese Glaze
- Mix the room temperature cream cheese till its smooth, add 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix till the sugar dissolves and glaze is smooth, add 1 tablespoons of maple syrup and the last cup of powdered sugar, mix till the glaze is smooth adding more maple syrup as needed to dissolve the powdered sugar, thin the glaze with 1 teaspoon of milk or more as desired for thinner consistency.